- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow fluff
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a 9X9 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl.
- Using a large saucepan over medium heat, melt sugar, butter, heavy whipping cream, and salt. Cook until mixture starts to boil. Boil for 5 minutes while constantly stirring to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
- Pour sugar mixture over white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff. Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips. Pour fudge mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours and then cut into squares.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.