Strawberry Cranberry Fruit Spread
- If using frozen berries defrost them first.
- Combine all fruit and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil while stirring. After boiling for about 2 minutes remove from heat.
- Use a stick blender or transfer mixture into a blender and mix until berries are completely pureed.
- Return to heat and return to a full boil. Boil for another 2 minutes or until thickened. Do a test by dropping some of the mixture onto a plate. Once cooled the fruit spread should have the consistency as traditional jam.
- Store in the refrigerator.