- 1 1/2 cups lemon cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can (16 oz) blueberry pie filling, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Press over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate forming a crust.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes and let completely cool.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese and confectioners sugar until fluffy. Stir in lemon juice and peel.
- In a separate small bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and chill in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, spoon blueberry pie filling over pie.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.