- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar, divided
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste (vanilla extract may be substituted)
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, tops removed & sliced
- Beat cream cheese with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. Mix until fluffy and loosened in texture.
- In another bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Add remaining powdered sugar and vanilla bean paste. Continue to whip on high until stiff peaks form.
- Switch to paddle attachment if using a stand mixer.
- On low speed, add cream cheese in 3 additions, mixing until incorporated.
- Cover bottom of an 8x8-inch pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking into pieces to fill as needed. Spread 1/3 of cream mixture on top. Add a single layer of sliced strawberries. Repeat the layers (graham crackers, cream, strawberries) twice more. If desired, place top layer of strawberries in a decorative pattern.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. (If refrigerating more than 12 hours before serving, wait to slice and add top layer of strawberries until closer to serving time.)
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.