- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed salted peanuts, divided
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 1 quart ice cream, flavor of choice (photo uses a mixture of chocolate peanut butter and peanut butter fudge swirl)
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Whipped cream, optional for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, optional for garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, light brown sugar and melted butter. Stir with a fork until combined and press into a springform pan or pie plate, pressing crust 1/4 up sides of pan.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup crushed peanuts on top of crust followed by 1/2 cup caramel sauce.
- Scoop ice cream into pan and fill to the top. If using two flavors, alternate scoops. Freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Before serving, drizzle caramel sauce and chocolate syrup on top of pie. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts. Add whipped cream and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.