- 1 tube biscuit dough
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan well and set aside.
- Start by popping tube of biscuit dough and separating into 8 pieces. From there, divide each biscuit horizontally into 2 pieces. Gently roll to flatten.
- In a bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Take about 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture and spread it over the top of each of 16 biscuit pieces.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup caramel over top of each biscuit.
- Finally sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans over all biscuits.
- Stack biscuits in 4 piles of 4 pieces high. Then carefully place each stack horizontally into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then cover with foil and bake for 15 more minutes. The biscuits will have puffed up and be golden.
- Remove from oven and keep it in the pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- To serve drizzle with remaining caramel and sprinkle with chopped pecans.
Recipe for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.