- 1 package (24 oz) white candy coating
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Melt white candy coating in microwave-safe bowl according to package directions.
- When melted, stir in mashed banana, walnuts, and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour into an 8 x 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate to set up and harden. Cut into 1-inch squares.
This recipe comes from Sweetalk member Linda Durant who won Third Place in the Favorite Candy category at the 2019 Louisiana State Fair.