- 1/2 cup long grain rice
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 (4-inch) cinnamon stick
- 8 cups water, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Place rice, coconut, cinnamon stick and 2 cups water in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add 2 more cups water and blend again for 45 seconds. Set aside and let mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir and pour mixture into a large pitcher through a mesh strainer. Add vanilla, sugar, and remaining water to pitcher and stir.
- Serve over ice and enjoy.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.