- 1 package (11 oz) white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (8 oz) chow mein noodles
- Cadbury Easter Candy Coated Mini Eggs (about 48)
- Spray two standard size muffin tins with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Microwave white chocolate chips in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium high power for 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until chips are fully melted.
- Stir in powdered sugar and peanut butter until well blended and smooth. Fold in chow mein noodles and toss until all ingredients are coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into muffin tin and press down gently in center to make a “nest.”
- Place 3 chocolate eggs in center of nest.
- Refrigerate until hardened, about 20 minutes, then pop out of muffin tins and serve. Can store for up to a week in an air tight container.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.