- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 8 ounces white glycerin melt-and-pour soap
- Food coloring of choice
- Cut melt-and-pour soap into cubes and place in a double boiler. Cover with lid.
- When soap is melted, remove from heat and mix in brown sugar and Vitamin E oil.
- Divide mixture equally into four small bowls.
- Add approximately 20-30 drops of color to each bowl and mix. The more coloring you use, the darker the crayons will be.
- Pour mixtures into fun-shaped molds and let set. We used hearts for ours. You can find crayon-shaped molds in craft stores.
- Test your homemade bath soap crayons on your bathtub and other surfaces before going wild with them to make sure that the color does not stain. Plastic bathtubs have a tendency to stain more so than other surfaces.
- Avoid grouted areas with your homemade bath soap crayons.