- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar, packed
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 cups chopped or sliced fresh peaches (about 3 peaches)
- 3-4 cups vanilla ice cream
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Heat for 30 seconds, stirring continuously, until sugar begins to dissolve.
- Toss in peaches.
- Heat peaches, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into sundae bowls or cups.
- Spoon warm peaches over top and serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe tip: Cut small circles, stems, and leaves from pie crust, brush with egg white, sprinkle with colored sugar, and bake at 400°F oven for about 6 minutes. Cool then use as decorations for your peach sundaes.
Recipe created for Imperial Sugar by Beth Jackson Klosterboer @Hungry Happenings.