- 1, 16-ounce container of fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 berry flavored herbal tea bags (often contains hibiscus)
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Place blueberries in a food processor or blender with sugar and lemon juice.
- Blend until super smooth. Taste mixture. Depending on ripeness and sugar content of blueberries, you may decide to add an extra 1-2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add contents of tea bags (do not brew first) and blend for a minute.
- Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks. Place in freezer for at least 5 hours.