- 8 cups water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra-Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- Bring 4 cups of water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, stir, and simmer until all sugar has dissolved.
- Add dried hibiscus flowers, stir, and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain into pitcher, stir in remaining 4 cups of water and fresh lime juice.
- Chill and serve over ice.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.