Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Combine cream cheese with sugar, orange zest, and cinnamon (if using). Set aside.
- Place crescent triangles on a plastic food film lined work surface. Place a generous tablespoon cream cheese filling on short side of each triangle.
- Roll towards point of triangle. Instead of curving points, leave crescent roll linear as doing so will aid in properly baking interior of rolls.
- Place equally apart on a parchment lined or a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and bake until golden brown, about 14-16 minutes. (Filling produces moisture and a longer baking time is required versus unfilled crescents).
- Combine powdered sugar and liquids and mix well.
- Drizzle glaze on rolls and sprinkle with chopped pecans.