- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dried strawberries, chopped small
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy, 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla extract and egg.
- Beat in flour mixture until combined.
- Fold chopped, dried strawberries into mixture.
- Scoop out batter with a cookie scoop and place on cookie sheet 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges start to slightly brown. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.