- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- For blackberry vinaigrette, put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Strain to remove seeds. Serve with salad. Store covered in fridge for up to one week.
- For spinach salad, arrange spinach on a large serving platter, add crumbled goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, almond, and blackberries. Serve with Blackberry Vinaigrette.