- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 ounces Tequila Blanco
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Lemon wedges
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Spread salt on plate. Run a lemon wedge around rim of glass, rim with salt.
- To a cocktail shaker add lemon juice and powdered sugar, with a spoon stir to dissolve powdered sugar.
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, add tequila, Grand Marnier, and cranberry juice and shake well.
- Strain into prepared glass filled with ice.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.