- 1 bottle (750 ml) Sauvignon Blanc white wine
- 1/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1/4 cup peach nectar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Sliced peaches
- Mixed berries
- Seltzer water, for topping
- In a large pitcher add wine, peach schnapps, peach nectar, and granulated sugar.
- Stir to combine and let sit in fridge for at least 1 hour, but ideally for 12 hours.
- Shortly before serving, taste mixture and add more peach nectar if you need additional sweetness and add your desired fruits.
- For serving, add ice to a glass, pour in sangria with fruit and top with seltzer water.
Imperial Sugar Insight
- If you like a super sweet sangria, you can also top with tonic water, ginger ale, or lemon-lime soda.
- The peach nectar is typically found in the juice aisle at the grocery store. Goya is the most common brand.
- Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.