- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Decorating and Finishing
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 pint berries of choice
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Evenly divide oil in a muffin tin with 12 holes (nearly 2 teaspoons oil in each). Place in preheated oven until very hot, about 12-14 minutes.
- Sift flour and set aside.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients whisk eggs until completely smooth. Whisk in milk, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Pour into a measuring cup or a vessel which makes pouring easily.
- Carefully remove muffin pan from oven.
- Pour an equal amount of batter in each hole. Return to oven.
- Bake for approximately 23-26 minutes. Yorkshire pudding is baked rather dark. Not baking long enough will make them deflate a lot. Some deflating is normal.
- Meanwhile whip cream, sugar, and vanilla to medium almost firm peaks. Either transfer to a piping bag fitted with a large French star tip or leave cream in bowl. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Place Yorkshire Pudding on a plate and either spoon or pipe whipped cream on top.
- Decorate with caramel sauce, ganache, and raspberries.