- 1 box refrigerated pie dough (2 count)
- 1 jar (16 oz) hot fudge sauce (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 28 Oreo cookies, divided
- Extra whipped cream, optional garnish
- Heat the oven to 450°F.
- Remove pie doughs from packaging. On a lightly floured surface, unroll and stack dough on top of each other. Using a rolling pin, roll to a 17 X 12-inch rectangle. Fit dough into an ungreased 15 X 10 X 1-inch pan (jelly roll pan) and press it into corners and up sides. Create an edge by folding extra under along top of pan, crimping to create a scalloped edge if desired.
- Use a fork to prick dough all over bottom and sides and bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Heat hot fudge sauce up in microwave for 30 seconds and stir to loosen. Spread hot fudge sauce evenly on top of cooled crust. Set aside.
- In bowl of your stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment beat heavy cream for 1-2 minutes on high speed until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla into bowl of stand mixer and mix on medium speed until creamy, scraping sides of bowl as necessary.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until incorporated.
- Finely chop 20 Oreo cookies. Fold chopped cookies into mixture and spread combined filling on top of hot fudge layer.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 1 hour, until chilled.
- Cut remaining Oreo cookies in half and press into the top. Add more whipped cream if desired to garnish. Cut into slices to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky @CookiesandCups.