Blueberry Cheesecake Slab Pie
- In a small saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch. Whisk into boiling above. Whisk just until mixture has thickened. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of a 9 X 13-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- To make crust, crush enough graham crackers with a rolling pin to obtain 1 3/4 cups. Add cinnamon, melted butter, and sugar. Combine well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar on lowest speed; alternatively mix by using a handheld spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well.
- Add one egg at a time waiting for previously added egg to be fully incorporated and mixture shows no lumps before adding next. Scrape bowl and beater between additions.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Pour mixture onto prebaked graham cracker crust.
- Using a spoon swirl blueberry topping onto surface. Place in oven and bake about 30-35 minutes or until center no longer trembles.
- Once cooled cut into desired size.