3 Berry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 bag (16 oz.) berry medley
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 container (16 oz.) non-sweetened Greek yogurt
- 8 ounce bags of individual fruits such as cherry, blueberry or raspberry (optional)
- Defrost berries and blend with sugar to a smooth puree. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Combine sieved fruit with yogurt.
- Pour into popsicle molds and follow manufacturer’s instructions. After being in freezer for 30 minutes place wooden stick into the popsicle. (Grocery stores sell wooden sticks in the barbecue section used for indicating doneness of steaks.) Freeze until hard. Approximately 8 hours.
- Layered Popsicles: To create layers popsicles like the photo, defrost one 8 ounce bag of fruit of choice (cherries, strawberries, peaches, blueberries, raspberries, etc.) and blend with 2 tablespoons of sugar to a smooth puree. Remove seeds with a sieve.
- Fill popsicle molds 1/3 full with single fruit puree mixture and place in freezer for approximately 20 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and fill another 1/3 of mold with berry yogurt puree. Repeat layering process until popsicle mold is full. Freeze until hard. Approximately 8 hours.