3 Layer Valentine’s Bark
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 24 ounces milk chocolate candy melts or candy coating
- 24 ounces white candy melts or candy coating
- 12 ounces bright pink candy melts
- 1/2 cup red, pink and white small round candy-coated, chocolate candies
- Piping bag
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Separate candy melts by color into 3 bowls and melt according to package directions until smooth.
- Pour about 1/2 cup melted candy melts into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Stir sugar into milk chocolate candy coating.
- Pour milk chocolate onto lined baking sheet and use a spatula to spread into an even layer.
- Let cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour a layer of melted white candy melts over chocolate. Spread to edges.
- Drizzle bright pink candy melts over white candy melts. Using a toothpick, swirl pink into white.
- Tap baking sheet onto a hard surface.
- Add red, pink, and white small round candy-coated, chocolate candies randomly over top.
- Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Re-melt 1/2 cup white candy melts if needed and fill piping bag.
- Cut tip and pipe XOXO in random spots in between candy pieces on top of bark.
- Let bark harden for 30 minutes.
- Break or cut into shards. Store in an airtight container
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.