Air Fryer BBQ Rubbed Salmon
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound salmon filet (skin on) cut into 2 equal portions
- In a small bowl mix sugar, paprika, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Rub olive oil over top and sides of salmon filets. Follow with rub mixture.
- Spray basket of air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Place salmon into air fryer basket.
- Set air fryer to 400°F and cook for about 10 minutes OR until salmon is flaky. Check at 8 minutes. Time will depend on thickness of your filets and your air fryer.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments