Air Fryer Vegetable Fried Rice
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 cups cooked white rice, preferably leftover rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup thawed peas and carrots blend
- Green onions, sliced on bias for garnish
- In a medium bowl mix together, soy sauce, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Add rice. Mix to combine.
- Pour rice mixture into 7-inch round air fryer insert or round metal cake pan.
- Place cake pan into 5.3-quart air fryer.
- Close air fryer, cook at 370°F for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Open air fryer, pour egg over rice. Close air fryer and continue cooking for 2 minutes or until egg is cooked through. Stir to break up egg.
- Open air fryer, add vegetables. Close air fryer and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.