Amish Sawdust Pie
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl large enough to hold all ingredients whisk egg whites, sugar, juice, vanilla, and salt until very well combined.
- Using a spatula stir in graham cracker crumbs, coconut flakes, and pecan pieces.
- Scrape into pie crust and place in oven.
- After 15 minutes in oven, reduce temperature to 325°F and bake until center of pie feels set, about 40 minutes.
- Once cooled arrange pecan halves on edges of pie and serve with crème Chantilly if desired.