Apple Cider Mojito
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces gold rum
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2-1 cup ice
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut into thin slices, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
- 6 ounces apple cider
- Place lime juice, rum, mint leaves, and sugar in the bottom of a tall glass. Muddle mixture using a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add ice, apple slices and lime wedges. Pour in apple cider to top of glass, giving it a good stir.
- If desired, garnish glass with more lime wedges, apple slices, and a mint sprig.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.