Apple Cranberry Walnut Stuffing
- 1 apple diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 package (6 oz.) dry bread stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup (14 oz.) chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix walnuts, cranberries, sugar and dry stuffing mix in a bowl.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter into pan.
- Add apple and celery and sauté until celery is transparent. About 5 minutes .
- Add chicken broth. Heat to boiling. Simmer for 3 minutes. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Bake for 40 - 50 minutes until done.