Apple Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- 4 apples
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Filling Options: chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, honey, raisins, or oats
- In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Core apples and slice into 1/2-inch slices.
- Spread peanut butter onto half of the apple slices, add fillings like chocolate chips, honey or oats, etc.
- Top with another apple slice to make apple peanut butter sandwiches.
- Eat immediately or brush apples with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments