Apple Pie Sangria
- 3 Honeycrisp apples, sliced thin
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced thin
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- 2 bottles of white moscato
- 1 1/2 cups apple brandy
- 5 cups of apple cider
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup ginger ale
- Add sliced apples and cinnamon sticks to the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Add moscato, brandy, apple cider, and sugar.
- Stir well and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
- Just before serving, top with ginger ale and stir.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.