Apricot White Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups white bakers chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 bag (6 oz) dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper for easy clean up; set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Gradually add to butter mixture until well-blended.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix in white chocolate and apricots.
- Using 1 1/2 inch cookie scoop, drop 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Gently flatten until approximately 1/2-inch.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown. Leave on cookie sheet for 2 – 3 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments