Avocado Coconut Mexican Snow Cone
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Shredded coconut
- Make simple syrup: Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- To a blender or food processor add avocados and coconut milk; blend until smooth. With blender or food processor running add fresh lime juice and syrup; blend until smooth.
- Pour into container and freeze 2 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve remove from freezer and using two forks scrap into flaky crystals. Scoop into glasses and top with shredded coconut.
- Note: Syrup can be made ahead and stored, refrigerated, in a tightly covered container.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com