Bacon Peanut Butter Fudge
- 5 bacon slices
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (we do not recommend natural types)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb (4 cups) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Line a 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or plastic food wrap. (Rubbing a little oil on bottom and sides will make paper stick better.) Set aside.
- Cut bacon into thin strips and cook to a golden crisp in a sauté pan without adding any extra fat. Set aside.
- In a pan large enough to hold all ingredients, combine butter and peanut butter and over low heat. Stir until nearly all butter has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until any remaining butter pieces have dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and prepared bacon. Add powdered sugar and stir to combine.
- Transfer to prepared pan and press evenly flat into the pan.
- Place in fridge for about 90 minutes and cut into desired pieces.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments