Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- 15 jalapeños (cut in half, seeded)
- 2 packages cream cheese
- 1 package bacon
- Imperial Sugar Free-Flowing Brown Sugar Shaker
- OR Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill jalapeño halves with cream cheese.
- Wrap two halves back together with bacon, secure with toothpick.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes or until crispy. For crispier bacon, turn on broiler for five minutes at end to crisp them up!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Hot, sweet, savory, creamy! You get a delicious snack with a brown sugar twist for the Big Game with this recipe.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments