Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 cups dried macaroni noodles
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a deep casserole dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Cook macaroni in salted water until tender but not mushy. Drain.
- In a small bowl, combine beaten eggs, brown sugar, dry mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour hot macaroni in a large bowl. Add cheese and milk. When thoroughly combined, add egg mixture and mix well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish. Press down to smooth top. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue to cook uncovered for 10 additional minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve warm.