Baked Mango Dessert
- 4 medium-sized ripe mangoes
- 4 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 8 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel mangoes and cut in 1/4-inch thick slices. Place in 4 ramekins. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar and 2 teaspoons lime juice on each. Evenly divide vanilla and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Place in oven and bake until mango slices are fork tender. Sprinkle with a little lime zest if desired.
- Serve warm or cold with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments