Banana Moon Pie Trifle
- 1 box (5.1 ounce) instant vanilla pudding (dry mix only)
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounce heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 Banana Moon Pies®, chopped
- 5 large bananas, sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together powdered pudding mix, milk and condensed milk until smooth. Set aside.
- With a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, whisk heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large trifle bowl (or individual parfait glasses) assemble the trifle. First, lay one third of chopped banana moon pies across bottom of the bowl. Top with one third of the banana slices. Cover with one third of the pudding mixture and a third of the whipped cream mixture. Continue with two more layers.
- Cover trifle and let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. Can be made up to a day ahead.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Banana Moon Pie is a trademark of Moon Pie Direct. All rights reserved.