Sugar Cookie Pizza
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 12 1/2 inch rimmed pizza pan with a parchment circle. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar 1-2 minutes or until light and creamy. Add egg and extracts and beat again.
- Mix in baking soda, baking powder, salt, and half of flour until combined. Continue to mix in remaining flour.
- Press and pat cookie dough into an 11-inch circle on prepared pan. Bake 16-17 minutes.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add salt and extract and mix again.
- Slowly beat in powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spread frosting on cooled crust. Top with fresh berries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.