Best Root Beer Float Ice Cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon root beer flavor
- In medium saucepan, combine milk and sugar, and heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow creme. Place in heat-safe covered container and refrigerate until cool, minimum 2 hours.
- In mixing bowl, combine milk mixture, heavy cream, and root beer flavor. Churn according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spoon or pour ice cream into loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments