Birthday Cake Cookies
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Add eggs, and vanilla extract; beat until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture, a little at a time, until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles.
- With a cookie scoop, drop dough balls about 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Use your fingers to gently flatten each cookie. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are lightly brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Aimee Broussard @AimeeBroussard.com.