Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup birthday cake flavored dry cake mix
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles + 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles for top
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream, dry cake mix, and powdered sugar. Mix to combine.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, mix on high with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk in 1 cup rainbow sprinkles.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan.
- Sprinkle rainbow sprinkles over top of ice cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.