Black Forest Fudge
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cherry preserves
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- Fully line an 8x8-inch pan with aluminum foil then spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large heavy bottom saucepan, over medium heat melt butter then add sugar, condensed milk and pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat add chocolate, cherry preserves, marshmallow fluff, and dried cherries. Stir until chocolate is melted and everything is incorporated.
- Pour mixture in prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours OR until firm.
- Remove from pan, peel off foil and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.