- 2 cups blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree blackberries and granulated sugar in a food processor. If desired, stir puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds. Reserve 1/2 cup of puree for topping.
- In a medium mixing bowl fitted with an electric mixer, beat together heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold in blackberry puree, only stirring 3 to 4 times in order to achieve a streaked look. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavors to set.
- When ready to serve, divide Blackberry Fool between bowls, top with reserved blackberry puree, and garnish with blackberries.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chris Cockren at Shared Appetite.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments