Blackberry Mojito Jelly Cups
- 2 packets plain gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 3/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 pint blackberries
- Whipped cream, mint leaves, and lime wedges for garnish
- Sprinkle gelatin packets into 3/4 cup of cold water. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Bring 3/4 cup water to a boil. Add sugar and mint leaves, stirring to combine. Let boil until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine boiling water/sugar mixture, gelatin/water mixture, 3/4 cup cold water, and lime juice. Whisk to combine.
- Add blackberries to individual serving containers (and extra mint leaves, if desired). Fill with gelatin mixture and place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream, mint leaves, and lime wedges.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.