Blackberry Vanilla Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, whisk cream cheese and sugar into a crumbly mixture. Remove mixture and puree blackberries in the food processor to make 1/2 cup of puree. Strain out seeds.
- Return puree and sugar mixture back into food processor and blend for 10 seconds, followed by cream and milk until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and follow manufacturer instructions. Freeze in airtight container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This recipe was also tested using less sugar. If you prefer to reduce the amount of sugar you can use 1/3 granulated sugar for a more refreshing treat.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments