Blood Orange Margarita
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- To make the simple syrup, combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 2-3 minutes; let cool.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together tequila, blood orange juice, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Serve over ice.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments