Blueberry Cheesecake Slab Pie
- 2 cups frozen blueberries, defrosted
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon, no white bitter pith
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 3/4 cup graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, soft at room temperature
- 7/8 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan combine blueberries, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl combine water and cornstarch. Whisk into boiling above. Whisk just until mixture has thickened. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of a 9 X 13-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil.
- To make crust, crush enough graham crackers with a rolling pin to obtain 1 3/4 cups. Add cinnamon, melted butter, and sugar. Combine well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Place in oven for 7-8 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar on lowest speed; alternatively mix by using a handheld spatula until no lumps remain. Scrape bowl well.
- Add one egg at a time waiting for previously added egg to be fully incorporated and mixture shows no lumps before adding next. Scrape bowl and beater between additions.
- Add sour cream and vanilla. Pour mixture onto prebaked graham cracker crust.
- Using a spoon swirl blueberry topping onto surface. Place in oven and bake about 30-35 minutes or until center no longer trembles.
- Once cooled cut into desired size.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments