Blueberry Lemon Crumb Pie
- 1 1/2 cups lemon cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 can (16 oz) blueberry pie filling, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Press over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate forming a crust.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes and let completely cool.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese and confectioners sugar until fluffy. Stir in lemon juice and peel.
- In a separate small bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and chill in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, spoon blueberry pie filling over pie.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.