Blueberry Lime Cheesecake Bars
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 yolk
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Zest of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (may use fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil and spray very well with cooking spray.
- Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until a fine crumb is achieved. Add melted butter and brown sugar and pulse until combined. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling. Beat cream cheese, eggs and sugar together until completely smooth.
- Stir in lime zest, lime juice and vanilla extract. Beat for one full minute to ensure mixture is smooth and combined. Fold in frozen blueberries by hand.
- Pour mixture over warm crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until the edges are set and lightly browned. The middle will still be slightly wiggly.
- When bars are done, turn off the oven and allow them to cool completely for one hour. Once cooled, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least another hour. Cut into bars once chilled.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments