Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse in a Jar
Pecan Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 (8-ounce) Mason jars
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups (1 lb.) peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup bourbon
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Peach slices
- Mint Springs
- Crème Chantilly
- To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Arrange 2 tablespoons crumb mixture on bottom of each Mason jar.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook peaches, brown sugar and bourbon until peaches are softened and a sauce has formed, about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of sauce over crust in each Mason jar and then use about half of peach mixture to top each, dividing evenly between 8 jars.
- With mixer on medium-high speed beat cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth and blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Stir in lemon zest. Fold in whipped topping until combined.
- Arrange Cheesecake Mousse mixture over peaches in each Mason jar, dividing evenly between jars, about 1/2 cup per jar. Top with remaining peach mixture.
- To garnish, top each jar with cream Chantilly, a peach slice and mint sprig.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe created by Gwynn Galvin at SwirlsofFlavor.com. This recipe was the Grand Prize Winner of the 2016 Sweet ‘n Southern Desserts Recipe Contest at the Blog Life University Conference.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments